Thursday, July 11, 2013

New to blogging for business!!!

Facebook.com/StockSux

Hello!  Thank you for viewing this new blog!

I have owned TrenDesign Autosports since 1998.  I have added the above Facebook page which is more up-to-date than the full website, PLUS, it has some GREAT Sale prices!  Instead of trying to cater to everyone with nearly any kind of custom accessory, we are focusing on a few of our highest-quality product lines.  Please Like the page & let us know you have ARRIVED by commenting on the Timeline!


 
With this blog, I am looking to expand our customer base throughout the U.S. again, & possibly beyond if you so desire!






By the way, I have been using the FB page for promoting another business as well that can benefit you, too, if you're interested in helping others AND making money!  I have recently begun a blog for it as well, JackedOnLife.BlogSpot.com.  Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment