Thursday, October 24, 2013

Saving YOU money makes me happy, too!

Saving YOU money, Sales AT 1tda DOT com
It may sound weird that a business owner wants to save his customers money because that means he's making less.  ACTUALLY, I am making less per sale, BUT I'm making YOU happy by saving you money, thus making ME happy because it's sowing seeds for a long relationship between us with repeat business.

I don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars in overhead like some companies, so I don't have to mark things up so high.  I would rather make some here & make some there... it all adds up.

Check out the Sale Prices for your truck or car accessories in the Photo Albums at www.Facebook.com/StockSux, then email us ASAP at Sales AT 1tda DOT com & we'll help you "Go GREEN"!

No comments:

Post a Comment